27.9.11

Zen Bubbles


Hi there!

I thought the upcoming Frankfurt Book Fair, which we will
attend again this year (of course!) would be the perfect time
to unveal my new book project which is still in its
very early, delicate inception stage. I just finished
my new promo postcard celebrating my decision to go
with this topic. It will also be my diploma.

There are a great many books about meditation, many of
which are great introductions into the matter, my favourite being 
by the incredible Jon Kabat-Zinn, but I decided
to go ahead and form my own version of how to present
these concepts and wrap them into a nice package
of (hopefully) pretty little pictures.

It is by no means pretending to be a
be-all, end-all guide on meditation,
but a light-hearted, easy-going, hand-holding introduction.
 (It helps that I´ve started doing meditation only a couple of
months ago, so I still have a fresh new view on what it feels
like to start with it.)

---

I´ve also vastly changed my website, which includes
first and foremost all the new editorial stuff I´ve been
busy with in the past few months.

Time flies!



See you at the book fair!

Cheers,
Frederik.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Frederik,
    es ist sehr erstaunlich, was du uns nun alles in einem post zeigst.
    Die Zeitungsveröffentlichungen sprechen mich besonders an, - aber schön gedruckt, mit knackigen Effekt werden die Grafiken bei Belletristik werden, sozusagen als Wandschmuck....
    Für die Diplomarbeit wünsche ich dir weiterhin alles Gute + Gesundheit, bei dem Thema versteht es sich natürlich von selbst!
    c.pom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Frederik,

    tolles Thema für 'ne Diplomarbeit. Und das erinnert mich auch daran, das ich mir schon vor Jahren vorgenommen habe "Zen oder die Kunst ein Motorrad zu warten" zu lesen. Zeit wird's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Frederik, finde ich auch - tolles Thema!
    Vor allem interessant, dieses Thema in einer zeitgemäßen Bildsprache anzupacken, wie Du es machst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke für die schönen Kommentare :) Freu mich schon total auf die Messe, wird sicher wieder super!

    ReplyDelete